Crafton police department does not like the handicapped people actually the crafton police are friends with most people on bradford ave one police officer sleeps with a woman occasionally he is in and out of her apt. That is at 99 bradford ave so that would explain a little of why they dont serve that address to much that handicapped lady is old and all the other woman tenants are from 25 to 35 alot of crafton police have issues they have criminal records themselves and still they are out doing police work they dont like handicapped people because they dont work i was talking with a officer and he was telling me that he works hard and disabled people sit all day and collect his pay.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of defame from Crafton Police Department and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Crafton Police Department to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Crafton Police Department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Crafton Police Department?

Comments

Jerome B Simandle - Review in Government and Politics category Jerome B Simandle "A White South Jersey Federal Judge Tosses out another case with No Regard for black and Latino inmates who are living in Camden Counties Deplorable conditions. The judge and media..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - Review in Government and Politics category Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "My husband, a Vietnam Veteran, passed away on November 13th, 2016. He was 100 percent service connected for disability. He was diagnosed with AL Amyloidosis caused by agent Orange exposure...." Read more Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services - Lakewood CPS should be shut down!!! Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services "My husband and I had a baby 8 months ago. My baby and I tested positive for methamphetamines at the time of birth. My baby did not have any problems..." Read more Fema - Customer Care Review Fema "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more